Wednesday 15 September 2010

Spring Stitching

Here is a little stitching from the last week or so, now that I have sorted out this mornings blog glitches...........

Some miniblocks together to be prepped, some for stitchery, and some for applique........


...and some progress on the big house block from A Gardener's Journal.  Now that I see the photo I notice that my roof has a definite lean on at the top......no worries, there is no way I am unpicking and restitching this block!  I notice that there are a few quilts being finished over at the SAL blog, and many others are getting some blocks joined together.  They are all looking great, so pop on over and check out our progress.

Thanks so much for stopping by today, hope your day is going great..................till next time..............

Happy Stitching,   Nicky




7 comments:

Mari said...

I think the leaning roof has its own rustic charm! Looks like there's progress in the Butterfly Garden as well!!

Hanne-Kristine said...

Don`t worry about the "lean". It`s an old house isn`t it? They might lean.... :)
Love old houses :) And your stitchery looks great.

all the best hk

Unknown said...

Maybe it's an earthquake house with all that has been going on down your way. Loving seeing your sewing and stitching

Grethe said...

Love the mini-blocks up there,I seem to be very behind on BF,according to my own plan!
But your house will look great,do not worry,you`r not there yet and when sewn together you will be very pleased:-)
Happy Stitching!!!

Annie said...

Reminds me of the nursery rhyme:

There was a crooked man, and he walked a crooked mile.
He found a crooked sixpence against a crooked stile.
He bought a crooked cat, which caught a crooked mouse,
And they all lived together in a little crooked house.

Raewyn said...

This is going to be a gorgeous quilt when it's all put together; and I agree with the others - that house has it's own rustic charm, and will look just perfect!

carole brungar said...

Love your fabrics yum! And I'm with the others, don't stress over the roof, it all adds to it's charm! x

Related Posts with Thumbnails