Thursday, 17 March 2011

Check this out........

Back again - 2 posts in a day - pretty much unheard of around here.
I found this earlier on the Yahoo home page.  I'm amazed by the flashmob phenomen - obviously this was very well planned, but have a look and see what you think. What a fun way to get in the groove of St Paddy's Day! Just wish I was lucky enough to have been in Sydney to have seen it. Or anywhere else exciting would have been fine too. lol




I've never tried linking to a Youtube clip before, so I hope this works.
Right then, catch you later.........Nicky

9 comments:

Charlie and Wendy said...

Very fun! We enjoyed that one.

shez said...

it was great,a nice surprise

BubzRugz said...

such fun.... happy St Paddy's...
Hugz

Sylvia said...

The link worked fine - I would love to see a flash mob IRL someday.

Stitchin' Sweet Sue said...

Luved it, TFS!

brandy1 said...

Loved it.Love those impromptu acts at various places around the world. Shirley

Maree: said...

I Love it TFS..I love how they all just kept coming in and all dressed in whatever...I use to get the train from there when I was a wee lass working in Sydney...perfect location to do something like that...
cheers

StitchCat said...

Thats is awesome - made me want to get up and dance too. If I had the room at the moment, that is :)

Siobhan said...

That is so cool!! My daughter did Irish dancing for years. I always wanted to put on her hard shoes and dance through my kitchen, LOL.

Related Posts with Thumbnails