Friday 24 December 2010

Christmas Wishes .........




Merry Christmas
  Wishing you and your family a wonderful holiday season,
I hope you have a relaxing break and spend some quality
time with those you love.


I want to take this chance to thank everyone who finds themselves here, for reading, commenting, following,  and for some of the lovely friendships that are growing through comments, emails, exchanges and stitching together. 

While this year has sent some trials our way here on the farm, we are finishing 2010 on a positive note, with some great weather, healthy stock and a better forecast for returns for the current season.

It has been a fabulous first blogging year for me, I never could have imagined how much your friendship and the shared interest of stitching and all things crafty and/or Kiwi, would mean to me.  The inspiration and encouragement from other bloggers and stitchers all around the world is incredible, and I feel privileged to be reading about and seeing what is going on in your world too.

  So thankyou for your support through the tough times and for helping to celebrate the good times, and I am looking forward to what 2011 will bring. 

  I am going to spend some time reflecting on this year and thinking about what I want to achieve in 2011.

What are your dreams for 2011? 

Take care and Merry Christmas, Nicky

PS: I'll see you after Christmas with news of some swap parcels which are tempting me under the Christmas tree right now!  I promise I won't peep. lol

14 comments:

Annie said...

Glad to hear about the improving forecast. That's great news.

Have a wonderful holiday!

Nima said...

Merry Christmas to you and your family

Lynda said...

Merry Christmas Nicky.

Patty C. said...

I have to work Christmas Eve and Christmas Day -
I am thankful I have a job but I will miss my family-
I hope you enjoy your Holidays !!!!!!
Blessings to you

Tricia T said...

Hello friend! I have the darling SB Lamb fob all kitted up and ready to go as one of my "crazy 15" challenge projects. :-) Thank you so much again! I have a lot of things I would love to work on in 2011. Some are stitching related and some are simply to become a sweeter reflection of the love of Jesus through this year. I've so enjoyed getting to know you over the past year and I can't wait to see what you received in your swap packages. I'm *so* proud of you that you haven't opened them yet!!! Have a blessed Christmas!

Deb said...

Merry christmas Nicky and best wishes for a fabulous 2011 ahead. It was fabulous meeting you this year and lets hope we all manage to get together again next year.
Mwah and hugs Deb

Leanne said...

Lovely to meet you too this year.
Have a nice holiday period - tho I suppose you will still have farm work to cover.

Catch you next year.

Love Leanne

Unknown said...

Merry Xmas Nicky & a Happy New Year...Thank You for stopping by my Blog it has been Lovely to Meet You too....
ho ho ho

Chookyblue...... said...

Merry Christmas........life on the land is full of ups and downs isn't it.......
so pleased to have found you in blogland too.........

Jenny said...

Merry Christmas, Nicky :o) It's been lovely to meet you this year as well! I enjoy reading your blog and seeing all your beautiful projects. Best wishes for 2011! Jennifer x

Jody Herbert said...

Thanks Nicky for dropping in and leaving a comment on my blog. It's nice to hear from other crafters and I love seeing what others and doing - I always find thing to inspire me and make me want to stitch and sew more! You have a lovely blog - and I'm sure I'll drop back and see what else you have been doing.

Michelle said...

Wishing you lots of fun and laughter over the holiday season, look forward to catching up with you again soon
Blessings

Daffycat said...

Merry Christmas, Nicky!

Siobhán said...

I hope you had a wonderful Christmas! Here's wishing you a happy & healthy 2011.

Related Posts with Thumbnails