Tuesday 13 December 2011

Chookyblue's SSCS ..................

............. and I really do mean Chookyblue's SSCS, because when I visited my mailbox this afternoon while out checking some sheep, guess what I found?   Turns out my own Secret Santa is the one and only Chookyblue herself, aren't I the luckiest girl around?.   So Chooky's parcel had a ride on a different kind of sleigh all the way home with me grinning from ear to ear......... it was all I could do not to tear into it at the mailbox, but I didn't want to lose anything on the bike ride home!


I had a feeling 'in my bones' that either Chookyblue or Maree would be my Santa swapper this year, don't know why, I just did!   When I saw Maree was firstly flooded out and then flooded in at her home and couldn't post her SSCS parcel yet, I decided it must be her, and figured that was why my parcel was taking the long way to my house.  Seems I got that theory wrong.  LOL


Just look at these goodies, isn't that sweet little bauble ornament the cutest, complete with a lovely little bell button........ I love it and it is now hanging on my tree.  Chookyblue has sent all those other lovely goodies in the pic above, so I'm going to be naughty not nice, I mean nice not naughty and wait till Christmas morning, though you can bet they won't stay unopened for long on the 25th. lol  


So THANKYOU for making my day Chookyblue, I've had a big smile on all afternoon, and I know so many others are grateful too for all the effort you make in organising this wonderful swap.......Thank you my friend xx
Till next time.................Nicky

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

whoo hoo Nicky,oh temptation with such lovely parcels.

Fiona said...

fantastic it has arrived... I love how you pick up your mail...
Hugz

Susan said...

So happy your parcel arrived...and from the head elf too! Enjoy your Christmas.

Annie said...

What a great idea for an ornament! Just enough to tease you. I suspect I'd never be able to wait to open those packages!

Lyn said...

what is that saying..good things come to those who wait !! Lucky you, it will be hard to avoid temptation...

Bev C said...

Hello Nicky,

Oh the perfect way to pick up the mail. Have fun Christmas morning.
happy days.
Bev.xoxo

Chookyblue...... said...

you bike is newer then ours.......ours is getting a bit old........and if I rode ours to the mail box I would be extremely lazy as it is very close............glad you love the ornament........make sure you be nice and keep those presents safe under the tree.......

rosie said...

I am so glad your present has arrived Nicky.. and I bet Chooky is glad too!
Your bike is very 'flash'!! Ours too is a much older version!!
xx

molly said...

Came to your blog via Ali Honey and have been drooling big time looking at all your beautiful stitching! Hope you don't mind if I add you to my blog roll----so I can come back to drool some more!

Grethe said...

Lovely SSCS parcel for you:-) Always so exciting where-ever you live in the world! Your sheep there are a great sight,thanks for sharing those photos.Glad the dogs do a good job too.

Related Posts with Thumbnails